Shipping time depends on where you live.
- Switzerland: usually 2 working days
- Europe: usually up to 8 working days (sometimes a bit more)
- World: usually up to 15 working days
To make sure you get your pre-orders right before the official release date we do ship items by taking in account the destination of the goods.
Please be aware that we may sometimes need up to 1-2 weeks time to process and pack your order depending on our schedule, since we are only 2 people taking care of everything and we are often on tour with different projects. If you’re worried about your order, feel free to contact us and we will quickly get back at you.
- ON THE CAMPER is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or delayed shipments or damaged freight by the freight carriers after they have been dispatched.
- ON THE CAMPER cannot be held responsible/liable for lost or stolen packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided. The customer accepts full responsibility to file any claim(s) with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- ON THE CAMPER is not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping information.
For any parcel or letter that comes back we have to pay the shipping back with an extra charge of 50 cents (CHF). Example: If a parcel to the US with a weight of 500g gets returned to sender (ON THE CAMPER) because the address you submitted was wrong or because you did not pick it up at the post office after having been notified, we need to pay CHF 12.50 return fee to the post office when we receive it back — and you still don’t have your goods; then we need to ship the parcel again and pay another CHF 12 postage. So in the end, you have already paid CHF 12 for postage initially, the parcel gets returned, CHF 12 return fee on top for us, and then another CHF 12 for postage for shipping it a second time… you end up paying CHF 36 just for postage! So please save yourself the trouble and double-check your address and make sure you can pick up the parcel when notified.
All postage costs and eventual return fees must be carried by the buyer, not ON THE CAMPER.
Unfortunately, we don’t offer any tracking yet as it is ridiculously expensive when shipping from Switzerland, but if you really wanna have it shipped insured and with tracking please get in touch with us at info[at]onthecampermusic.com.
Questions about shipping should be sent to us at info[at]onthecampermusic.com
Thanks for your understanding and support!